10 Ways to Optimize Your Solopreneur Website
July 6 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Access for WEN Expansion members
Join Strategic Web Designer, Cory Peterson for this hands-on workshop that will walk you through the 10 most common mistakes she sees on solopreneur websites and how to make some simple changes that will result in a website that conveys trust, professionalism, and ultimately results in more clients excited to buy what you’re selling.
There will be a presentation, a pdf to take notes on, and a time for questions specific to you and your website.
- Did you know you have less than 10 seconds to convince visitors to stay on your website – how to make a great first impression!
- People buy from people (and they buy from people they know, like, and trust) – we will discuss some ways to build this!
- Learn tips on how to talk to your ideal customer through your headlines and copy.
- Learn some basic SEO “hygiene” to increase your chances of being found on search engines.
- Would you like to have a better understanding of your website’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Does your website accurately represent your brand?
- Does your website establish you as a professional in your field?
- What changes to your website will help improve conversion rates?
Workshop Participants will receive a
- Hand out to follow along and take notes on their own site during the workshop.
- Website Audit Checklist with more information to review their own site during the workshop
- Discount for a Strategic Website Assessment done by Cory at a later date.
Meet Your Workshop Host
Cory Peterson from Meadowlark Consulting is a WordPress web designer and tech consultant for women business owners. She has created engaging, beautiful, and functional websites for online business coaches, yoga teachers, and bloggers, as well as local businesses such as a Montessori preschool and an acupuncture clinic. She’s passionate about lifting the voice, the impact, and the economic level of women entrepreneurs everywhere. When she’s not behind a computer screen, she’s hanging out with her kids, connecting with her book club and business besties, and playing outside in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with her dog Ila Blue.
Online event via Zoom
Wednesday, July 6th, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm Eastern Time Zone
Come prepared with your camera on and if possible, 2 screens so you can be actively following along and looking at your website. (so 2 screens or a Phone and a laptop/desktop computer)
WEN Members – $0 (Include in your annual membership)
Non- Members support = $15
Interested in becoming a member? Visit the website to learn more https://wennorthshore.com/apply