Bookkeeping and your bottom line: Understanding your financials
March 17 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Our Featured Speaker and WEN member Fawn Choate Accountant, Owner of The Office on the GO!
What you will learn during this interactive workshop:
- In the technology world, there is so much noise out there, finding the right accounting program for you can be difficult. During this workshop, you’ll learn a few tips to help you find the right accounting system for you and your business.
- Understanding the driving force of your sales data, and how to set it up for success. Providing you with accurate financial reports that tell you what is is going on. Getting those reports are great and you’ll learn what your balance sheet and profit & loss are really telling you about your business.
- Tips on being prepared for taxes.
- Tax implications of self-employment and how to be better prepared for taxes.
What you’ll walk away with knowing how to do!
- You’ll have a strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Practice so you can keep accurate financial records for your company.
- You’ll have a better understanding of what your finances are telling you and what to do about it.
- The driving force of your sales data, Items vs chart of accounts, and why it is essential.
Call to action:
- Choose your accounting system or program.
Answer the questions:
- What is the most important information to know about my sales?
- What are the items or services (cost of goods sold) that I must have to keep my company going? (If you are a painter, you must have paint)
Learn More about our Featured Speaker:
Fawn Choate comes by her financial skills from growing up in a family of entrepreneurs. She worked alongside relatives in a variety of successful businesses: from real-estate, a restaurant, furniture store, wood stove manufacturing plant, electronics repair shop, and auto body repairs. Her successful management of businesses in the marine industry, nonprofit and real estate arenas, coupled with coursework in accounting and marketing has given her a comprehensive understanding of the mechanics of a successful business, from the ground up. Fawn is a member of the National Association of Professional Women and the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers. In her free time, she enjoys life on the water, and ski slopes.
FAWN’S CONTACT INFO :603-608-5979 / 781-990-1870EMAIL: Fawn@theofficeonthego.comWebsite:: www.theofficeonthego.com ________________________________________________________
REGISTER to receive the Zoom Link
- General Admission: $30.00 (Eventbrite fee included)
- Members: Enter your discount code
REFUND POLICY– NO REFUNDS (unless it is canceled)
*The [ticket] holder consents to the use of his or her image, likeness, actions, and statements in connection with any recorded audio, photograph, video, or other publication of the event.
Learn more about becoming a member of Women Entrepreneurs Network, Northshore by visiting our website: https://wennorthshore.com/
Time shows in Eastern Time (US and Canada)