- This event has passed.
Coffee Connect Relationship Building 101
May 12, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFree
Meet your North Shore Business neighbors for an in-person networking meetup!! Bring your questions and pick up some tips & tricks to help you run your business more smoothly.
RSVP BELOW Event Details
Where: Tea Camilla 23A Locust St Danvers, MA
When: 9 am – 10:30 am
Menu: Delicious Teas (Hot and Cold), Coffee, and fresh seasonal pastries available for purchase by Kim Gregory of Pure Pastry
Parking: TeaCamilla is located right off Danvers square, there is limited street parking on both sides of the street,
More About this event
Women Entrepreneurs Network Founder & Alignable Ambassador Rhonda Giarratana will serve as your host for this event.
- Sharing pro tips for growing your business using America’s fastest-growing online platform.
- Promote your business, and meet other local business owners.
- This is a great opportunity to share your stories and explore possibilities of collaborations.
You’ll come away with powerful connections and easy-to-implement ideas for attracting prospects to YOU.
Alignable is where small business owners build trusted relationships and generate referrals. You can join for free.at Alignable.com
About Your Host
Rhonda Giarratana, founder and event planner of both Sugar Me Sweet Events and the Women Entrepreneurs Network
- Certified, Alignable.com. Alliance Ambassador Mentor
- Runs the Alignable Alliance of Boston North Shore, MA Bringing members of the north shore community together.
Ask to join the Alignable Alliance: https://www.alignable.com/groups/search?q=Alignable+Alliance+of+ Once there look for the Boston North Shore Group.